Friday, March 14, 2014

WIPocalypse 2014 March Update

My daughter is leaving on a band trip to Washington, D.C. in the morning and taking my camera with her, so I thought I'd do my progress post a little early. Sadly, I didn't get much stitching done this month...

Here's my progress on "Lo, How a Rose", by Better Homes & Gardens. It's starting to come together, I think, but I noticed that yet another DMC shade has changed from what it used to be - from a more subtle grayish-green to one with a lot more blue in it. Since there are so many similar shades in the design, maybe it won't matter too much.

And here's my "Not Forgotten", by Dragon Dreams. I finished the right side of the boat, and did some backstitching.

This is the beginning of my little nuthatch ornament by Crossed Wing. I have more to do on the branch, and then some backstitching left to do.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Your dragons are looking great!

Marcy said...

I don't think the change in the thread will make any difference. Everything looks lovely!

Scrapbrat1 said...

Your projects are lovely! Don't beat your self up about not getting enough done -- life happens!

SoCal Debbie said...

Great stitching! I hope you get the right DMC shade that you need, or the change won't be too noticeable. The Nuthatch is so cute! I love bird designs.