Here's a piece I finished a couple of years ago (after it was MANY years in progress). When I washed and pressed it, darned if some of the brown floss didn't bleed, which caused me to put it away for months, then try to get the dye out of the fabric using an ammonia/dishwashing liquid/water mixture idea I found online, then put it away for months again. Finally, I got it back out and decided it doesn't really look all that bad. I think I might get it framed, after all.
Friday, March 14, 2014
My daughter is leaving on a band trip to Washington, D.C. in the morning and taking my camera with her, so I thought I'd do my progress post a little early. Sadly, I didn't get much stitching done this month...
|And here's my "Not Forgotten", by Dragon Dreams. I finished the right side of the boat, and did some backstitching.|
|This is the beginning of my little nuthatch ornament by Crossed Wing. I have more to do on the branch, and then some backstitching left to do.|
Posted by Elizabeth at 3:20 PM