Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Additions and Changes to WIPocalypse List

Since I had a small finish and a "postpone until I decide what to do" large project, I'm going to rotate in a couple more things to work on:

This is a long-stalled version of Not Forgotten, by Jennifer Aikman-Smith of Dragon Dreams,

and this is a smallish unfinished project, the New Hampshire heart from Hearts of America, by Victoria Sampler. I lived in New Hampshire when I was small, and still remember turning in a circle and seeing snow-covered peaks all around.
Now as to my goals for the year, I'd like to finish a few things and just enjoy the process. I'm a slow stitcher (the little pirate Santa took me 2 years plus to finish, since I only worked on it just before Christmas until I realized the end was in sight), but I find it relaxing. I mostly stitch in the mornings after I get lunches made for my husband and daughter and get them off to work/school and finally sit down with a cup of coffee, but I sometimes get a few stitches in after dinner, too. I really enjoy looking at other stitchers' progress, so I thought it would only be fair to share a few pictures of my own. I'm looking forward to making the WIPocalypse rounds later this week to see all the amazing work everyone has done!

No comments: